Basic data on PVA EXPO PRAGUE – Letnany exhibition grounds:
- size of the area – 105,000 m2 in total, including covered area of 29,760 m2 (6 steel construction halls with concrete floors and high load bearing capacity) and 6,000 m2 of open space
- the WATER SUPPLIES – SEWERAGE exhibition will be placed in two new halls (Hall 3 and Hall 4) and adjacent open space
- Halls 3 and 4 parameters – steel constructions, industrial floors with high load bearing capacity, technical inputs of all kinds, cafés, congress rooms, cloakrooms, etc.
- parking lots – there are 250 – 700 places with interlocking pavement or asphalt surface in the premises of the exhibition grounds and further 1,000 places with hard surface outside the area
- refreshments – restaurants, cafés, buffets
- traffic accessibility - exhibition area is connected with feeder road to D8 motorway from Teplice, Dresden and Berlin that is part of Prague ring road. Public transport stop is located some 100 meters away from here and subway line C terminal station -Letnany is situated in the distance of approximately 300 meters.
You can have a look at the area and halls designated for the exhibition in the following updated photo gallery.